Post the logo above
Accept the nomination and link back to the blog that nominated you
Share seven things about yourself
Nominate blogs and inform them of the nomination
I’d like to nominate:
1. What is your favourite book?
Ah, this is a tough one. I’m not ready to answer this!
Okay, I’m a bit of a bookworm (understatement).
My top 5 in no particular order:
- The Messenger – Markus Zusak
- For One More Day – Mitch Albom
- Carrie Diaries – Candace Bushanell
- The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Night – Elie Wiesel
2. What is your most memorable dining experience?
- Eating a feast composed of seafood and lovely desserts like caramel mud pie and strawberry short cake at Bubba Gump in the Victoria Peak (Hong Kong). The view was fabulous and had a wonderful time with my family!
- Making dinner for one of my best friend’s aunt and uncle. They let us stay in their house for the weekend because it’s a sleepy town but I enjoyed their company tremendously. I don’t know about you but I have a soft spot for older generations so hearing about their lives and travels – all the struggles, the fun and excitement, the joy and tragedy, the beauty and pain of existence. They’re such beautiful people.
3. Favourite cuisine?
4. What is your favourite meal of the day?
Probably dinner – when the whole family is present 😀
5. What is your least favourite food?
6. Do you prefer cooking for yourself, or others?
I don’t cook much – perhaps not at all! Thank goodness for Mama and my auntie.
If the world turns upside down and I learn how to cook, I’d love to cook for others.. that is if I feel confident enough. But nothing beats a really easy, simple homemade meal for your lovely self so the answer is BOTH!
7. Favourite blogs on the internet?
I wrote about him here in my blog.
Movie2k ~ I thank the creator of this site from the bottom of my heart)
Sidereel ~ I’m also a TV series fanatic. Scandal, Revenge, Suits, Grey’s Anatomy, The Mindy Kaling Project – you name it.
8. One place you would love to travel to?
E-U-R-O-P-E. ‘Nuff said.
9. Casual dining or fine dining?
Casual dining for sure!! Fine dining is no fun if you have to pretend to be prim and proper.
10. Salt or pepper?
Random question. Salt.
11. Spicy food: yes or no?
I love spicy food so yes! I like putting a bit of spicy stuff on my food especially in soup dishes and pizza 🙂
Thank you soo much to Genevieve for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
So unexpected and had a great time answering these questions 🙂